Airplane Mockup / Airplane Interior
for Film, Television, Commercials and Music Video:
RJR Props has 9 Airplane mockups available! Airplane interiors, Vintage commercial plane, Luxury jet interior, a Helicopter, an Airplane fuselage, and 4 working cockpits! These are available for rent for Feature Film, Television, Commercials, Corporate Video or Music Video. We also have a wide variety of airplane seats from vintage 1970's to modern seating! Call to reserve them for your production! (404) 349-7600
* Commercial Aircraft #1: Modern flexible design. Confirgure 21' to 40'
* Commercial Aircraft #2: 737 with cockpit, galley, lavatory, 2 practical boarding doors, large cabin
* Ultra Luxury Jet: 40' long Gulfstream G4 interior
* Helicopter: Ideal for Police, Rescue, Military
* Modern Commercial Cockpit: instruments light up. Seats for: pilot, copilot, navigator/jumpseat
* Vintage Commerical Cockpit: ideal for jump plane, or vintage scene
* Futuristic Fighter Jet Cockpit: looks incredible!
* Helicopter Cockpit: instruments light up!
* Aircraft Fuselage & Parts: Ideal for crash scenes.
How do you rent an Airplane, Helicopter or Cockpit? Just 4 easy steps!
1) Sign our Rental Agreement, showing that you agree to rent the plane. Easy!
2) Provide a COI (Certificate of Insurance) from your insurance company to RJR Props LLC. Easy!
3) If there's a deductible on COI (for example first $1000 is not covered) provide that amount to RJR as a deposit. You will get the deposit back after filming, as long as there's no damage, overtime or unpaid charges, etc.
4) Reserve the plane, the earlier the better if you need it on a specific date. To lock in a date, pay 50% up front, preferably 30 days or more before the production. That insures you'll have it when you need it. As the time draws closer to the production date, when it's less than 30 days away, that 50% deposit become non refundable (because if you cancelled last minute, we could not find another show to rent it to, with such little little notice). As time draws closer to shooting, pay for the remaining balance at least 2-3 weeks before shooting. That's it! Easy!